April 12th, 2019
Rocket.Build Community Hackathon values inclusion and accessibility for all of our community members. We strive to foster a strong and compassionate community that values individual respect above all else. Nobody in our community should ever have to feel harassed or uncomfortable whether online or at an event. It is everyone’s responsibility to create this healthy environment.
Anti-harassment Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive verbal or written comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, social class
- Sexual images of any nature
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Touching of any kind that is not consensual
- Any unwelcome attention of the sexual variety
- Recording, or photography of any kind unless given permission by the other party
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
If you feel uncomfortable or think there may be a potential violation of the code of conduct, please report it immediately using one of the following methods. All reporters have the right to remain anonymous.
- Sara Dell - Rocket.Build Community Organizer - email@example.com
- Faith Bade - Rocket.Build Community Organizer - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not feel comfortable reporting to either of the previously mentioned contacts you can fill out the following form online:Online Incident Report FormConsiderations
This Code of Conduct was inspired by MLH’s CoC and written in coordination with Wentworth’s Diversity Center. If you have any questions about this document email email@example.com